Saturday, May 4, 2013

Photobooks, a WORTH IT investment :)

Photobooks are quite tedious for a photographer to make. I spend at least a whole work day (sometimes 2) choosing, editing, formatting and arranging pictures to make sure they do justice to the "STORY" of my clients. However, I am a believer that photos in a hard drive somewhere will eventually be forgotten, but photos when printed, are timeless. So I encourage you to print those pictures, compile them in an album, or if you have a little extra budget then a photobook is definitely worth it.

Below are some sample of photobooks I have made for my clients. Do enjoy! :)

BIRTHstory Photobook: 






PREGGYstory Photobook:




HOMEstory Photobook:

(customized cover)





1 comment:

  1. Digital photo books needs more creativity and more creative ideas as I can see in your pictures which are very good. So, thanks for sharing this beautiful ideas with us.

    del mar recreational

    ReplyDelete