Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Superhero's Baby Shower, a PREGGYstory


I am a person of details, so themed occasions absolutely thrill me! This was a Superhero-themed baby shower organized by the Mathay sisters. The decor, food and even games were all in theme! It was such a joy to photograph :) 





Mommy and Daddy were such sports too in their superhero capes! :) 



The best part was the games! Everyone had a blast! There were so many happy-laughing moments, I found myself laughing along in the background :D







Congratulations to Superhero parents, I do hope to meet your handsome little one one day :)


11 comments:

  1. People can do more than they ever believe they can do. Physically, mentally, academically. You have to be pushed. It hurts. But it's worth it, and it's a great thing. See the link below for more info.


    #worthit
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I just cannot take my eyes off this post. I have to share this with my friends too. This is an amazing party. I would love to have a baby shower like this. My sister has booked one of the finest Chicago venues for my baby shower and I must share this with her right away.

    ReplyDelete