Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A CLASSstory: PCC 211 Childbirth Class Couple Shots (Part 2 of 3)

As promised, below are additional pictures of students during the Childbirth class. If you didnt find your picture in the first post, you should find it here.

I chose the photos I like best, but I have much more in file. Feel free to contact me at mystoryphotography.ph@gmail.com or +63 917 5342881 if you are interested to take a look of if you want to purchase a copy of your photo/s. 


Couple 6: "Happy Happy, Joy Joy"




Couple 7: "Doctors Know Best"




Couple 8: "Happy Wife, Happy Life"




Couple 9: "My Sister and I"



2 comments:

  1. Hello...Just want to ask, where is this Childbirth class? Me and my husband would want to join. Thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Below are the contact details of the Childbirth Classes:

    GLOBE:Olive 0917-88-BIRTH (24784), cc 0917-4770628
    EMAIL: birthtimes@gmail.com
    BLOG: http://chiquibrosas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete